Background. The problem of effective use of computer equipment at large machine-building enterprises poses the task of creating a decision-making system for the disof computer facilities of the design groups of the enterprise. The subject of the research is the system models of design processes using computer equipment. The purpose of the study is to develop the concept, structure and models of a decision-making system for the use of computer technology in an enterprise.
Materials and methods. The studies were performed using optimization problems, simulation models, and data envelopment analysis techniques when assessing the effectiveness of project teams’ work.
Results. A concept and a block diagram of a decision-making system based on three models have been developed to assess the effectiveness of using computer equipment. The article presents a methodology for analyzing the functioning of project teams by a set of key parameters. The results of computer modeling are presented, and factors influencing the design process's efficiency are determined.
Conclusions. The proposed decision-making system for the distribution of computer equipment in a machine-building enterprise reduces the cost of purchasing new equipment, reduces the downtime of computers during maintenance, and coordinates computing resources with design tasks.
1. Didrikh V.E., Didrikh I.V., Gromov Yu.Yu., Ivanovskiy M.A. The problem of resource allocation in a network information system. Vestnik Tambovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of Tambov State Technical University. 2016;22(4):541–549. (In Russ.)
2. Auad M., Borshch V.V, Lazarenko A.V., Minin Yu.V. Optimization problems of selection and distribution of resources in information systems. Pribory i sistemy. Upravlenie, kontrol', diagnostika = Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. 2014;1:43–46. (In Russ.)
3. Nabatov K.A., Minin Yu.V., Ivanova O.G., Baranov A.V. On the issue of modeling the process of resource allocation in information systems for objects of strategic importance. Part 1. Statement of the issue. Vestnik Voronezhskogo instituta FSIN Rossii = Bulletin of Voronezh Institute of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia. 2012;2:65–69. (In Russ.)
4. Uchaykin R.A., Orlov S.P. The problem of distribution of computer facilities at a machine-building enterprise. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. Ser.: Tekhnicheskie nauki = Bulletin of Samara State Technical University. Series: Engineering sciences. 2019;4:84–98. (In Russ.)
5. Democ V., Vyhnalikova Z., Alac P. Proposal for optimization of information system. Procedia Economics and Finance. 2015;34:477–484.
6. Mosleh M., Ludlow P., Heydari B. Resource allocation through network architecture in systems of systems: A complex networks framework. Proceedings of the 2016 Annual IEEE Systems Conf. (SysCon) (Orlando, FL, USA). Orlando, 2016.
7. Mosleh M., Ludlow P. Distributed Resource Management in Systems of Systems: An Architecture Perspective. System Engineering. 2016;19:362–374.
8. Orlov S.P., Uchaikin R.A, Burkovsky A.V. System models of organization the use of computer equipment for mechanical engineering production. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2020;862:1–9.
9. Cooper W.W., Seiford L.M., Tone K. Data envelopment analysis: a comprehensive text with models, applications, references and DEA-solver software. 2nd edn. Boston: Springer Science + Business Media, 2007:492.
10. Cooper W.W., Seiford L.M., Zhu J. Data Envelopment Analysis: History, Models, and Interpretations. Handbook on Data Envelopment Analysis. Boston: Springer, 2011: 1–39.
11. Antonova G.M., Tsvirkun A.D. Modern Ability of Optimization-Simulation Approach. IFAC Proceedings. 2008;41(2):15811–15816.
12. Uchaikin R.A., Orlov S.P Optimization-simulation approach to the computational resource allocation in a mechanical engineering enterprise. Journal of Phys.: Conf. Ser. 2020;1679:1–6.
13. Volchikhin V.I., Zinkin S.A., Karamysheva N.S. Organization of the functioning of cloud-network distributed computing systems with “agents as services” architecture. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki = University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences. 2019;4:27–50. (In Russ.)
14. Zinkin S.A., Dzhafar Mustafa Sadek, Karamysheva N.S. Conceptual representations and modifications of Petri nets for applications in the field of synthesis of the functional architecture of distributed computing systems with variable structure. Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta = Proceedings of the Southwest State University. 2018;22(6):43–167. (In Russ.)
15. Silva J.R., Del Foyo P.M.G. Timed Petri Nets. Manufacturing and Computer Science. Chapter 16. IntechOpen, 2012:359–370.
16. Calvez S., Aygalinc P., Khansa W. P-time Petri Nets for manufacturing systems with staying time constraints. IFAC Proceedings Volumes. 1997;30(6):1487–1492.